Monday, November 8, 2010

Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel Candy




YOU MUST MAKE THESE.
Burnt Sugars and cream? Yes, please!


LIKE, BEFORE THE YEAR IS OVER.
Luxurious river of velvety smooth caramel.


THEN GIVE THEM TO PEOPLE.

Sprinkling of Sea Salt


AND THEY WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU.
ahh! So good!

I PROMISE.

This thermometer was stupid. I'm so returning it...

 **GET THE CARAMEL RECIPE HERE!**  
I stuck to this recipe exactly, but then I added sea salt to the top of the caramels after I poured them in the pan to cool. It's an AWESOME addition---TRUST ME on this.  :) 

I also doubled the amount of vanilla because I like vanilla. yea.

8 comments:

  1. Ok this looks amazing! I want some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takena Russell would just like to say.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...caramel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These look so so good. I haven't had great experience with caramel but these look worth the effort! Great for holiday gifting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caramel is my absolute favorite! I'd like to try gifting but, don't know if I'll be able to part with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes..this is sinfully delicious! thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! They taste soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks delicious. I plan on trying this weekend. Thanks for sharing recipe

    ReplyDelete