Monday, November 15, 2010

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies



This past week was ANNOYING.

I had a ton of articles and paperwork to catch up on at work.

This week doesn't look like it will be any better.

I still have a mountain of stuff to finish.

It's my fault.

I'm going overseas for 10 days on Friday-- that means I have to cram about a month's work in  two weeks to meet all deadlines.

The batter looks weird, right?
It's making me irritable.

I had two hours to kill on Sunday, so to appease my bad mood, I of course baked something.

I made Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.

They SUCKED.

They were dry and crunchy.

I think it was because the recipe I used didn't call for brown sugar.

Sigh.

I should have known better.

So, yucky week and crappy cookies.

No Bueno.


**I SHOULD HAVE USED THIS RECIPE.**

I'm not going to put up the recipe I used. If you feel like making these cookies, I think the above link is your best bet.

4 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you're not having a good week. hope things are looking up for you sweetie..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...And you made them sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm sorry to hear about your terrible week and the cookie flop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hate it when recipes flop. And they look good too. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete