Monday, December 6, 2010

Update.



Hey People!!! Hope all is going well with you. Just a quick update:

My camera broke! Boo.

It broke at the most inopportune time, as well.

I was standing on the streets of Geneva, Switzerland, and as I excitedly pointed to a Cafe that had indoor seating, I heard a loud "CRACK". I looked down and saw my beloved blue camera on the floor.

The lens completely broke. 

I may get a temporary camera sometime this week... Hopefully.

Until then, no pictures.

That means I can't document anything that I make.

And, that makes me even sadder.

Hopefully I can get back to blogging this weekend. ::Crosses Fingers::

Other than that, everything is peachy!

For all those who asked, my trip was L-O-V-E-L-Y.  :) I leave you with some photos.
Cheerio!

Mmm! Classis Swiss Fondue. so good!


Best buddies! At Tower Bridge in London.

Sticky Toffee Pudding and ice-cream.

Apparently I have a thing for phone booths.

Thanksgiving Dinner! We made all this in Switzerland. I'm still shocked!

Swiss Chocolates...I bought and ate a  ton.


Swiss Alps. Majestic.
We took a random trip to Evian, France and gorged on pastries...well, I did.  :)


The Group  :)


Simply had a lovely time!

4 comments:

  1. Oh noooo I'm sorry to hear about your camera but your trip looked like so much fun! I went to London for the first time this past August but I've never been to Switzerland. So jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,a broken camera is just painful! So sorry. Hope you have a replacement soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that's awful! But the pictures you posted look amazing. What a beautiful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. switzerland? wow! sounds awesome!! sorry to hear about the camera though..other than that im glad youre having an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete